Terms & Conditions
General Statement of Guarantee:
We guarantee the Cybox stainless steel exhaust parts fitted to your vehicle for the period during which you remain the registered keeper of the vehicle, and whilst the vehicle remains in a roadworthy condition, or for the period stated in Clause 1, below, for specific items. All guarantees are subject to the conditions and limitations set out below.
Your Cybox exhaust system requires no special maintenance and, provided that you maintain your vehicle in accordance with the Manufacturers instructions and it remains roadworthy, will give you a lifetime of trouble free service.
Claims Under Guarantee:
In the unlikely event of your Cybox exhaust system developing a fault, we will repair or replace, at our discretion, any defective part. The exhaust system must be returned to Cybox for examination. In order to make a claim you are required to produce the original invoice and the registration document for the vehicle. If physical damage is evident you may also be required to produce a current MOT for the vehicle before any repairs are actioned under the guarantee.
Transfer of Guarantee:
The guarantee is non-transferable and valid only whilst the original purchaser of the system owns the vehicle to which it was fitted.
Clause 1; Items excluded from Lifetime Guarantee:
- Mechanical items, including flexible couplings and knuckle joints, are covered for a period of 12 months from date or purchase/fitting. (Please also see Condition 2).
- Catalytic converters are covered for 12 months from date of purchase/fitting.
- Manifolds and downpipes are covered for a period of 12 months from date of purchase/fitting.
- Rubber mountings are covered for a period of 12 months from date of purchase/fitting.
- Modifications or repairs to exhaust components/systems which have not been carried out by Cybox, or an authorised agent, are not covered and may invalidate the Lifetime Guarantee.
- Any other items shown on the original purchase invoice as being specifically excluded.
Please note that all guarantees are subject to the conditions and limitations given below:
Conditions and Limitations of Guarantees:
- Surface discolouration or corrosion other than corrosion that results in leakage is not covered by the guarantee.
- Damage caused to any part of the exhaust system as a direct or indirect result of worn engine mountings or excessive vibration is excluded from the guarantee.
- Damage caused by physical impact of any kind, including impact with speed restriction bumps is not covered by the guarantee.
- Damage caused by the failure of a rubber mounting hanger is excluded from the guarantee, unless such failure occurs within a period of 12 months from the date of installation, and has not occurred as a result of impact or negligence.
- Damage caused as a result of serious engine wear resulting in fuel or oil contamination to silencer materials invalidates the guarantee.
- Non standard use of the vehicle (e.g. competition or circuit use / use off the public highway) invalidates the guarantee
- Alterations or modifications carried out to the system by any third party, invalidates the guarantee.
- This guarantee does not cover any form of consequential loss or damage howsoever caused.